Adult and Transfer Student Services


The Office of Transfer and Adult Student Services helps transfer and adult students achieve their goal of a college education by offering support and assistance with scheduling, tuition, child care and much more.

The Office of Transfer and Adult Student Services is dedicated to assisting transfer and adult students, as we believe it is never too late to accomplish your educational aspirations. At Edinboro, we understand that transfer and adult students are faced with many obligations outside of the classroom, and we will work with you to help you find the time to complete your degree at your own pace.

The mission of EU's Office of Transfer and Adult Student Services is to empower prospective and current transfer and adult learners to meet and exceed their educational goals through supportive programs and individualized services that remove barriers to their success.

So who does Edinboro University consider an adult student?

Typically, an adult student is someone age 25 or older who is pursuing an associate or baccalaureate undergraduate degree. In fact, the average age of our adult students is 34.

Other factors considered include:

Regardless of your situation, Edinboro's Office of Adult Student Services offers a full range of support services to help you achieve your goals.

Who does Edinboro University consider a transfer student?

All students with coursework from a previous college or university, whether it was only one semester ago or 20 years ago, are considered transfer students.

Contact Us

Adult and Transfer Student Services
Baron-Forness Library, 2nd Floor
200 Tartan Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814-732-2701
Fax: 814-732-2909

Office Hours: Monday – Friday,
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Other times by appointment)