Student Accounts Office


The Student Accounts Office distributes tuition bills, collects and tracks bill payments, and processes tuition and financial aid refunds. Our goal is to help students and their families meet their financial responsibilities to the University in a way that is manageable and convenient.

Tuition & Fees

Billing & Payments

Pay Your Bill

Authorized Users


More Information For You

The Student Accounts Office processes tuition refunds for withdrawals from the University in accordance with University and Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education policies.

During the regular Fall and Spring semesters, if students choose to withdraw from the University during the first five weeks of the semester, there will be a refund of tuition, room and meals (if applicable) and some fees. The refund percentage used in the calculation is based on the date of withdrawal entered by the student in the S.C.O.T.S. system in accordance with PA Board of Governor's Policy 1983-19-A. Refunds for students who withdraw from special start and end date terms will be calculated according to the Tuition Refund and Account Adjustment Schedule Special Start and End Date Classes.*

Please refer to our Billing Information for more.

Students who reduce their credit hour load to part-time after the 100% refund shall not be eligible for a refund or account adjustment of amounts that exceed the part-time rate. After the drop period, refunds for tuition and fees shall be made only for full semester withdrawal.

Some students will qualify to accept Direct Loans or Parent Plus Loans in excess of their balance due to the University. Refunds of the excess financial aid usually are available during the third week of the semester. The most efficient manner to receive the refund of excess loan funds is by direct deposit. To sign up for direct deposit, log in to MyEdinboro and click on the Direct Deposit icon with the dollar sign.

Students who do not sign up for direct deposit will receive a paper check through the U.S. mail at the permanent address listed with the University.

The American Tax Relief Act of 2012 extended the American Opportunity Tax Credit and Lifetime Learning Credit. These tax credits help with the cost of higher education expenses.

Information regarding changes to the 2019 1098T:

  • Information for Students and Families regarding the 2019 1098T.

More information regarding this program is available at

If a student's education expenses and payments meet the reporting requirements, an IRS 1098T form will be generated for the previous calendar year. These are available to students and families by the end of January.

Current students can log in to the MyEdinboro portal to access their 1098Tvia their S.C.O.T.S. account:

  • Login to
  • Click on S.C.O.T.S. under student applications.
  • Click Student Services and Financial Aid.
  • Click on Student Records.
  • Click on Tax Notification.
  • Type Tax Year 2019.
  • Click Submit.

If you have graduated or separated from the University and no longer have access to S.C.O.T.S., an electronic 1098T form is available at:

  • Click Students and Borrowers
  • Accessing your 1098T or 1098E document
  • Type Edinboro University over top of the words "School Name."
  • Our school name will appear for you to select.
  • Once selected, the school name will be highlighted in black.
  • Click Submit.
  • When our forms are available, you will be directed to a page to enter the following:
    • Student's first and last name
    • Social Security number
    • ZIP code on the 1098T form



Frequently asked questions related to tuition, billing and payments.

Our tuition and fees vary from year to year and for each type of student who attends Edinboro University. Current tuition information.

You can pay your bill several ways. The most convenient way to pay your bill is on eBill. Log in to the myEdinboro portal then click the eBill icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Once you are in eBill you can click the payments tab at the top of the screen. On eBill your payment options are American Express, Mastercard, Discover or e-Check/Savings. For online credit card payments only there is a convenience fee set by PayPath.

Check, money order, cash, or Visa and Mastercard debit are accepted in person in our office. You may also mail a check or money order. Be sure to include your name (student's) and ID# on all payments mailed in.

 Yes. Learn more about payment plan options.

After logging into your eBill account, you can click the authorized users tab at the top of the screen. Here you can add a person to your account who will then receive the same email billing notices that you receive, have access to the eBill 24/7, and have the ability to pay online. Click to add an authorized user, enter the person's email address, select the information that you want the user to be able to view, and then click Add. The authorized user will then receive an email outlining his/her log-in information and how to set up a password.

If your employer will reimburse your tuition, we offer a tuition reimbursement agreement. The agreement outlines the courses that you are taking, how much of the tuition your employer will pay, and how much of the University's fees your employer will pay.

  • If your employer will pay 100% of the tuition and 100% of the fees, you are required to pay a $125 deposit to have your bill deferred.
  • If your employer only pays 100% of the tuition, you are required to pay all of the fees not paid by your employer to have your bill deferred.
  • If your employer pays only a portion of the tuition, to have your bill deferred, you are required to pay any part of the bill that is not covered by your employer.

The tuition reimbursement form has a place for your employer to sign, a place for you to sign, and a place for your credit card information. All of the signatures, the credit card information, and payment must be received in order for the agreement to be valid. The credit card information is required to be used only if the semester is not paid in full within 60 days of the term ending. The student is required to turn in any grades required to the employer. Please note that the agreement and your portion of the payment are due before the start of the term to avoid penalty.

A financial hold on a student account generally means that you have something missing or have not taken care of your school bill. Questions regarding this type of hold can be answered by sending an email from your student webmail account to, by calling us at 814-732-5555 or by coming into the office with your student ID.

The hold could also have been placed by the campus police for unpaid parking tickets. Any questions regarding this hold should be directed to the campus police at 814-732-2921. To make payment for your parking tickets go to the Edinboro homepage at and keyword "Parking Tickets." You can pay via credit card online. You can also mail a check with your name, student ID #, license plate # and/or ticket #s to the Office of the Student Accounts, 210 Glasgow Road, Edinboro, Pa. 16444, or pay in the office with check, cash or debit card.

Health and Wellness Fee

  • Provides all reasonable and necessary medical care to individuals needing assistance.
  • Physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners are on duty to provide immediate medical attention. There is no additional cost to the student to see a doctor, nurse or nurse practitioner.
  • The Health Center also deals with some public health issues, such as the spread of infectious diseases, which can affect all students.
  • Provides visits for counseling and psychological services.
  • A number of our students are covered by health insurance; however, the total cost of this operation must be shared by all students.

Student Activity Fee

  • Assessed by the Student Government Association in accordance with Act 188 of the General Assembly. The fee provides funds for the educational, social, cultural, athletic and leadership activities of the student population. For example, it funds special lectures, guest speakers and concert events.

University Center Fee

  • Used to defray the cost of the Pogue Center and gives students access to any and all of the activities held there. It also is a fee mandated by Pennsylvania legislation to provide for repayment of financing for construction.

Instructional Service Fee

  • This fee is not assessed for academic advisement but is used to help defray educational expenses and supplies, such as instructional equipment, diplomas, lab supplies and faculty travel to supervise internships.

Tuition - Technology Fee

  • This fee is set by the Board of Governors in Harrisburg to help keep on-campus computer labs and equipment running and updated for student use.
  • The fee is also used to properly maintain communications between a student who is taking courses off-campus and the University.

Art Fee

  • Art is one of Edinboro's most expensive programs due to high technology expenses and small-sized studio classes. For classes with an ART course prefix, this fee helps cover some of these expenses and is calculated as 5% of the tuition rate. This comes to $15.10 per credit for in-state undergraduate students.
  • Most importantly for students, this fee will cover the cost of special art materials that were previously purchased by students for certain studios. For instance, students previously paid the University for wood purchased for projects in wood studio classes and for clay used in ceramics classes, but this and similar purchases will now be purchased directly by the Art Department using funds generated by this fee.
  • The fee covers only a portion of the actual expenses and is set at a minimal level to keep the program affordable.
  • This fee will not be charged for Art History or Art Education courses since these are not technology-intensive courses or studios.

Music Fee

  • The Music Fee is charged as $100 per credit for applied music lessons. The lessons are 1-credit courses, so the fee will be $100 for the lessons for each applied instrument studied during the semester.
  • Music is one of Edinboro's most expensive programs partly because of the individual attention from faculty that students receive in these applied lessons. Even with this fee, these lessons are a very good value compared to what a student would pay for private lessons outside the University.
  • This fee was actually recommended by Music students as a way of making the program more cost-effective so that the University could maintain the major.
  • The fee covers only a portion of the actual cost and is set at a minimal level to keep the program affordable.

Student Success Fee

  • This fee is set at $70 per semester and is used to partially support the costs of the Academic Success Center.
  • This Center provides academic advising support for all students, oversees tutoring assistance, and provides one-on-one and group instruction to students on study skills, test-taking skills and time management so that they can be successful in their programs at Edinboro.
  • The Center is staffed full-time each weekday so that students have ready access to assistance and direction.


  • Students in high-cost, high-demand undergraduate science, technology, engineering, mathematics and health courses (excluding Nursing) will pay a $30-per-credit fee to cover a portion of the additional costs of these courses. A percentage of these fees will be utilized by academic departments to invest in enhancing the quality of these programs.

The dates for refund checks vary from semester to semester but generally will be available the third Friday after the semester begins. Refund dates will be posted on the Student Accounts Office homepage for each semester.

Any new or transfer undergraduate student should contact the Undergraduate Admissions office: Toll free # 800-626-2203 or 814-732-2761.

Any new graduate student should contact the Graduate Admissions office: Toll free # 800-845-2890 or 814-732-2856.

Any Continuing and Reinstated students should contact Records and Registration at 814-732-5555 option #4.

You can wire money to your student account using FlyWire at the following web address:

You can access the log-in screens for S.C.O.T.S. or eBill by logging into the myEdinboro portal.

Go to eBill via the myEdinboro portal and click the eBill tab at the top of the screen. Select the desired billing date from the drop-down menu and print.

To make payment for your parking tickets go here. You can pay via credit card online. You can also mail a check with your name, student ID #, license plate # and ticket # to the Office of the Student Accounts, 210 Glasgow Road, Edinboro, PA 16444, or pay in the office with check, cash or debit card. Any questions regarding parking tickets should be directed to the campus police at 814-732-2921.

Students eligible to receive a 1098T have the option to obtain a copy of their form electronically or by mail. If you are a current student, you can log into S.C.O.T.S., click on Student Services, Financial Aid, Student Records and then Tax Notification. Type the tax year of the form that is needed in the space provided, and then click submit. If you no longer have access to your MyEdinboro account, the electronic version of your 1098T can also be accessed through our servicer ECSI at <external link:>. If you did not agree to an electronic 1098T, your paper form was mailed by Jan. 31 to the last permanent address on file with the University.

The hours of operation for the Student Accounts Office's office in the Student Services Center during the regular school year (Fall/Spring) are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. The hours of operation during the summer session are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.

Edinboro University
Office of the Student Accounts
210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814-732-5555
Fax: 814-732-2991

Check all University holidays on the student academic calendar.

Call the Boro hotline at 814-732-2676 (732-BORO) for up-to-date information on school closings and emergencies.


Pay parking ticket

Contact Us

Student Accounts Office
Hamilton Hall
210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814-732-3502
Fax: 814-732-2991

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.